Questions? Give us a call at (802) 223-2727
All rooms have a private bath, telephone, air conditioning, and cable television. A generous, homemade, continental breakfast is included.
The two buildings that comprise The Inn at Montpelier have a rich and varied history intimately related to the development of Vermont's Capitol city. Both buildings were originally constructed as residences during the town's early settlement.
We offer standard, mid-size and deluxe rooms.
Our rates are seasonal.
The 19 guestrooms all have private baths, cable TV, telephones, WIFI and individual heat & AC controls. Explore our rooms for more information.
|STANDARD ROOMS||$140 - 1/1 to 6/1|
|MID-SIZE ROOMS||$150 - 1/1 to 6/1|
|DELUXE ROOMS||$170 - 1/1 to 6/1|
Breakfast is served from 7:30 until 9:30.
We serve a homemade Continental breakfast, which consists of fresh fruit, homemade jams, granola and muesli, deviled eggs, plus an assortment of baked goods.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Add $25.00 for third person.
- No charge for children 6 and under.
- No smoking or pets allowed on the premises.
- Laundry and Dry cleaning is available, in town.
- Check-in is between 3:00 pm and 9:00 pm. Checkout is at 11:00 am.
- A Vermont Room tax will be added to all charges.
- Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards are accepted.